Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shop local

So as a former AA (American Apparel) employee, I find it very difficult to wrap my head around the idea of paying full price or even paying for anything there at all. There are definitely some items I love and need more of and some new items that are quite intriguing as well. There's actually one item in particular that I can't get out of my head, the stretch floral lace unitard. On the website this item cost 62$ plus tax. So how was I about to pay around 70$ for something that I once could of gotten for free? Since I've already been mulling over this purchase for quite some time now I was this close to giving in yesterday, when out of no where my prayers were answered.
I decided to stop by my friend's vintage store on Main st. to fill my urges to shop. Since obviously the first thing out of my mouth was lace unitard, she informed me that she also carried floral lace unitards, but get this the best part of all hers are crotchless, oh and 25$. So friends let's all support local businesses and go out and buy your lace unitard at Temple Of a Modern Girl instead of American Apparel. Save some money and some time in the bathroom all why helping somebody who just deserves it more. Temple of a Modern Girl is located at 2695 Main st. (11th and main)
this is the packaging..so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment