Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dumb Pigs


I pretty much got pulled over by a cop yesterday on my bike. He wasn't in his car but it felt the same. Its never happened to me before. I was pretty startled and peeved, especially since I was on my way to work and am 90% of the time running late. I was at a stop sign and I guess it looked as though I might go straight through but I didn't, mostly because there was a car coming. That's when the dumb pig waved me over in the most terrifying way. Now looking back I probably should've kept going and pretended that I didnt notice him. Would he have chased me? Somehow I highly doubt it but you never know dumb pigs and their power tripping. He was already yelling at some other poor woman on a bike about some stupid nonsense i'm sure. He then preceded to lecture me on some bullshit about the motor vehicle act and how I should treat myself like a car. If almost everyone out there treats me like a pedestrian eventually i'm going to start treating myself like one. He said I was going to be his first ticket of the day and he had been standing there all day (pointless) giving out warnings to other bikers. He also said I was "snarky" my least favorite word now. No one has ever referred to me as "snarky". He made me late for work but didn't give me a ticket. I'm just really pissed off now cause I feel like I can't even ride in peace. I refuse to abide by their stupid laws. I only ride dirty and whose going to wear one ear piece and have the other dangling about. They really should be out bothering the drug dealers, crackheads, child molesters, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment